Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just a few random shots!

Just a very simple way to do taters in the crock pot,
slice the potatoe thin,
add salt and black pepper
add butter and turn it on low over night
when its done sprinkle cheese over it
and dig in;)

our back room is starting to come togather


This plant is very special to me because my cousin started it for me and I love it, in the middle I put one of my willow tree pieces that my boss from florida gave me when I left, I see it every day and think about Tamara, Todd, Max, and Eden. So altogather this is a very special decor.


another shot of the back room


2 comments:

  1. Your room looks great! Also, the potatoes look good! Where did you learn to cook like that? You cook better than your mommy! Love you both lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks like something Bruce would be very proud of. :) You did a great job on it. I'm glad your ivy plant survived. What a great idea to put your little willow man in the middle of it.

    I'll have to try the potatoes...yum!! Better yet, you all could just come visit us and you could make them for me. :)

    I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete